The process of revising and submitting your accepted paper for inclusion in the final proceedings of PST’2018 is summarized as follows:
Further details of each step are given below.
The deadline for final submission is: July 03, 2018. Please start the revision process early to prevent last-minute panicking.
More information concerning the submission process will become available in the next while, and we will update this page to include such information. Please check back regularly.
Step 1: Submit Copyright Transfer Agreement
Step 2: Use the IEEE Template
The Word template is available here:
LaTeX template and instructions are available here:
- As you revise your paper, please take into account the feedback you gathered during the conference.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that their submitted papers adhere to the page limits: 10 pages for full papers, 5 pages for short papers, and 2 pages for posters (check your author notification email for details).
- Page limits will be strictly enforced. Any final submission that exceeds the page limit will NOT be included in the proceedings.
- If you have not taken full advantage of the page limit (e.g., your paper has been accepted as a full paper, but you have not used up all the 10 pages available to a full paper), please consider elaborating your work in the final submission.
- Please spell-check your paper.
Step 3: Add Copyright Notice
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice must appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at:
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7493-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7493-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-5386-7493-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
If necessary, contact Kieran McLaughlin at email@example.com with further questions.
Step 4: Creating your PDF eXpress Account
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 44045XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress:
Ifyou do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Step 5: Submit Final Paper
You must use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus to submit your final paper.
The submission mechanism is open on 18 June.
Make sure you submit your final paper before 3 July. The earlier you do so, the more time we can respond to any problems that may arise.