General InformationIn addition to the conference presentations we are organizing a poster session to disseminate work in progress, interesting novel approaches and late-breaking results. For a poster we value potential of the idea over rigor of the evaluation. We would particularly like to encourage posters on industrially relevant research, e.g. on economic aspect, risk management and best practices (among others). We are looking to receive high-quality abstracts for posters in the following two tracks:
- General Privacy, Security and Trust
- Blockchain and its applications and Cryptocurrencies
- Submission deadline: July 5, 2019 - Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
- Notification of Acceptance: July 15, 2019
- Camera-ready and author registration: July 22, 2019
- Conference dates: August 26-28, 2019
Instructions to AuthorsEach accepted poster should be printed on A0 paper and be presented at the conference in a special poster session by at least one author. Each poster will also be optionally accompanied by a 3-page paper abstract in the proceedings and hence this abstract should not significantly overlap with other papers that, at the time of submission, are under review or have already been published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Poster papers should be emailed to the poster chair Ida Siahaan a subject line starting with "PST 2019 poster submission". The conference proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore as in previous editions of the conference. At least one author of an accepted poster must register by July 22, 2019.
- 'Poster' abstracts can be up to 3 pages, including references and appendices.
- Abstracts need not be anonymized for submission.
- The standard IEEE two-column conference format should be used for all submissions.
- IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings can be downloaded here.